Randolph Ames has been providing electrical control systems engineering services to manufacturing and commercial industries for the past thirty five + years.
Drawing on a variety of industrial experiences, Ames specializes in solving process control and data acquisition problems by using a mixture of hardware and software. His experience and capabilities include systems engineering and design, systems integration and debug, custom automation systems, technology assessments, value engineering of existing systems,and system rebuilds and upgrades.
Benefits- such as increased rate of production, improved product quality and enhanced employee comfort and safety are achieved by implementing microprocessor controlled systems, which deal with real time data acquisition and control.
Our quality of work is "second to none" with total customer satisfaction as the primary goal.
- Licensed Journeyman Electrician
- MA: JR 1472
- NH: 10483
- VT: EJ-3315
- Licensed Master Electrician
- MA: 18211 A
- NH: 14862 M
- VT: EM-07472
- Certified in Advanced First Aid and CPR
- Fully Insured
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Graduated with Honors, Deans List
- Authorized Mitsubishi Automation Control Systems Integrator (2009 - 2012)
- Working in control systems engineering field since 1987
- Ames Electrical Consulting in business since 1992
- Ames Electrical Consulting, Inc. created in 2019.