How Ames Electrical Consulting is Responding.
March 17, 2020
As we continue to closely monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we have decided to implement additional restrictions for the health and safety of all our customers and staff.
These restrictions will begin on Wednesday, March, 18th and will continue until further notice.
1) We are currently open for business and have added additional staff to our team to help support our customers and to cross-train for our projects and systems, just in case.
2) Project Delivery Interruptions: If you are a current customer and we are working with you on a custom design/build/install project, you will be contacted soon by our staff to update you on the status of your project. We have recently experienced delays in getting project specific components from our vendors due to shortages and overseas shutdowns. We will work diligently to maintain our deliveries, but unfortunately these things are out of our control. We also understand that some of our customers are experiencing plant shutdowns and restrictions and we will work with you on getting your projects done per schedule.
3) We have the ability to have (and encourage) our staff work remotely to make sure that your design projects continue in a safe and orderly fashion.
4) Actions we have taken to protect you and our staff:
- We train staff and give them ongoing education on what is going on in the world and remind them of the importance of good hygiene.
- We use conference calls, video and other technology to limit in-person meetings with outside vendors. All internal vendors/sales/tech meetings have been cancelled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
- We have placed sanitizing wipes and sanitizing lotion at our entrances as a way of combatting the flu and other germs/viruses.
- We have directed our cleaning teams to pay special attention to disinfecting high-touch areas.
- We have directed staff who may feel ill or exhibit flu-like symptons to stay home.
Because this situation is complex and evolving rapidly, we will continue to work closely with our teams and public health officials to understand how best to respond as it unfolds. Our plans may change and we will continue to share them with our community and employees as they occur.
Thank you for trusting us with your business.
Randy Ames - President, Ames Electrical Consulting, Inc.
Posted: to General News on Tue, Mar 17, 2020
Updated: Tue, Mar 17, 2020